How To Make a Marshmallow Gun
- Measure, mark, and cut the pipe into one 1-inch segment, five 3-inch segments, and one 7-inch segment.
- To build the handle, put a cap on a 3-inch piece followed by an elbow and another 3-inch piece.
- For the mouthpiece, put the one-inch piece in the bottom of the T-connector. Connect an elbow to the other side of the piece, followed by a 3-inch segment. Attach one end of the T-connector to the 3-inch piece from the handle.
- On the remaining end of the T-connector, put a 3-inch piece and another T. A 3-inch piece with a cap goes in the bottom of the T, and the 7-inch piece goes in the third T opening to serve as the barrel of the gun.
- Go shooting! Put on eye protection, point the gun in a safe direction, and load a mini-marshmallow into the mouthpiece. Wrap your lips around the mouthpiece and blow to give the gun a quick burst of air. Pow!