We’ve scoured the web to find the most spooky, errie, and detailed Halloween props out there. Are you ready for Halloween yet? If not, here’s loads of inspiration to get your project started. For the remaining few days leading up to Halloween, we will be bringing some of the best DIY Halloween projects out there. In the first installment of our series, we’ll look at the top DIY Halloween props – some of them easy, some may require a touch of workmanship. But all are super spooky!
Pictured at the top of the page, these are the most gruesome of them all. Check out that intricate detail! Fantastic work!
- Gruesome Gravestone Skeleton
- Creepy Well Scene from “The Ring”
- Detailed “Acid Bath” Creature
- Fantastic Detailed Scarecrow
- More Props of Horror
Who doesn’t love a werewolf or witch popping out of the bushes? Learn how to master the art of animatronics. Subscribe for free so you don’t miss out on our comprehensive Halloween animatronics post coming up!
- Erie Witch above a Gravestone
- Motion Activated Scarecrow
- Exceptionally Realistic Gravedigger
- Fully Animatronic Werewolf (Version 2)
- Super-Realistic Zombie Motion
- The Grave Grabber (version 2)
While animatronics are awesome, they do require quite a bit of time to setup. Learn how to build custom static displays like the ones pictured above.
- Wall-Mount Werewolf Head Display
- DIY Massive Transformers Replicas
- The Glowing Fortune Teller
- Skeleton Tied to Body Stretcher
- Rising from the Dead Skeleton
Pneumatics and Electricity:
No Halloween display is complete without some serious lighting and pneumatic effects. Learn some oustanding techniuqes to improve your display:
- Fantastic Electrocution Prop
- Fog, Lighting, and Gravestones
- Super Detailed Pneumatic Werewolf
- Pop up Pneumatic Screaming Prop
- “Electrocuted” Skeleton
Simple DIY Props:
Say you might have procrastinated and don’t have time for some of the more time intensive projects above. That’s alright, we have some of the more simple DIY Halloween Props below:
- Make a Creepy Cemetery Gate (Complex version)
- Make a Hologram Ghost Illusion
- Climbing Halloween Skeletons & DIY Skulls
- Monster in a Box (Version 2)