For both professionals and regular folks today, it is extremely important to have easy access to their documents at all times. Whether you need to access the same files at home, work or on the road, or whether you want to share your files with others, there is an option on the list below that’s right for you.
Here are some of the best ways to organize, store, and share your files online.
- Basecamp. This online collaboration tool allows you to set different permissions for users on different projects and define milestones and to-do lists.
- AllMyData. Unlimited storage for one price, or get 1 GB for free.
- Scribd. Free unlimited storage for files. Also, publish, share, and embed your files anywhere.
- DropBox – In beta, but is growing incredibly fast.
- FileSend. Simple, uncomplicated, and free file sending up to 120 MB.