Learn to create your own DIY pan and tilt camera which is controllable (in basically real time) by using a Wii nunchuck and the Arduino. Ã‚ By moving and rotating the nunchuck, two servo motors match your movements allowing you to control your camera and take pictures.Ã‚ If you’re unfamiliar with the arduino, see our tutorial and the top 40 Arduino projects of the web.
How to Make your Own:
- Grab a nunchuck ($12.50 on eBay), an arduino and two servo motors.
- We’ve covered how to connect and use the wiimote as an accelerometer in a previous tutoiral
- Attach them roughly as shown in the image below (slightly different because you have two servos)
- Upload the arduino sketch.
- For full details, you can check out the tutorial write up.