Have a lot of sensitive data (or photos) Need to hide it from the occasional other person who uses your computer Well, why not hide it inside your keyboard If you have a standard bulky one, like me, there’s lots of space to hide a drive inside.
There are 4 requirements:
- The device must remain fully functional.
- The device must show no signs of modification to the naked eye.
- The memory mod must use off the shelf items to prove anyone can complete it. (No custom circuit boards, or expensive gadgets.)
- The device item must be a common item to a PC and easily overlooked. (no gutted UPS’s with connected serial cables
- Remeber, “The best place to hide something is in plain sight.”