Mother nature provides us with countless ways to produce our electricity. The tricky part is harnessing it. Learn how to install solar panels and wind turbines to generate all the electricity you’ll ever need. Also, check out our energy efficient 110v LED light bulbs.
DIY Wind Power Tutorials:
- GotWind.org is probably your best bet. It’s loaded with useful information to guide you.
- Another fantastic resource to help you is wind power generation.
- To start small, start out with some science fair level projects.
- Ready to move on? Try a dirt simple turbine.
- After that, move up and build your own backyard turbine.
- Canada even published a lengthy article on how to build a turbine.
DIY Solar Power Tutorials:
- Build it Solar has plenty of great information to help get you started.
- Before you build, be sure to ask yourself some of these important questions.
- Next, check out this detailed tutorial for an example of the steps you’ll be taking.
- For a far more simple project, learn to generate free heat using pop cans and plexiglass.