You love hacks, mods, and diy projects. You have a work bench, enough LEDs to kill several horses, and at least eight miles of solder. If you fit most of the above criteria, we want you to join our HacknMod writing crew. Earn 150 dollars a month, plus bonuses. Want to apply Read on.
- Two sample HacknMod style posts.
- We won’t be using these on the site, we just want to get a sense of how well you can write.
- A few words about yourself, brief background, contact information.
- Your wage will be sent through paypal.
- How much time per week you can commit to writing for HacknMod.
- Any other questions you may have.
**UPDATE** A few people were asking if we wanted people to create original posts, or simply write about posts on other webpages. Reiterated content (find a project somewhere else, write about it on HacknMod) is what we’re expecting. For original content (creators) we pay more, but we’re expecting writers to focus primarily on reiterated content.
Please send the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you shortly.