While most people are shopping for decorations at Wal-Mart this Halloween, you’ll be at your workbench developing the wickedest Halloween decoration known to man.Ã‚ï¿½ If you don’t count 50 children running and screaming, you’re not satisfied.Ã‚ï¿½ We hear you and we’re here to help.Ã‚ï¿½ We’ve found the best DIY guides and tutorials just for you.Ã‚ï¿½ If you need LEDs this Halloween, get some in our online store.
- This set of projects is by far the best of them all.Ã‚ï¿½ These tutorials are written by a pro makeup/design artist who definately knows his stuff.Ã‚ï¿½ You can learn all sorts of techniques and be inspired by his outstanding work.
- Demonware has some fantastic tutorials on props and how to make your own featuring detailed photos and step by step instructions.
- This next site has some simple, yet effective decor the average Joe can build.
- Village haunt has some amazing, complex projects including a giant, crawling spider and an electrocution chair (fake, of course, but looks quite realistic).
- Of course, no yard is complete without tombstones and a cylon pumpkin.