Everyone enjoys a violent, fiery explosion. Today we’ll show you several different ways to build your own explosives and DIY pyrotechnic effects using common ingredients and equipment (mostly). Sure to provide hours of blazing entertainment.
- Homemade flame thrower using PVC pipe, a lighter and a backpack
- To create a massive orange smoke bomb, mix a few common ingredients, cook them on a stove, shove in a fuse and light it.
- Take a can of coffee, flour and some flame, blow the flour into the flame and create a mini fireball.
- Make a simple electric fireworks igniter for those hardcore “stand behind the bulletproof glass” explosions. See here as well.
- Here’s probably the most impressive of all of these, how to make mushroom explosions (Hollywood Style). Definitely not as big as movie explosions, but impressive for a simple concoction.
BONUS: How to Make Thermite
Enjoy the fun, but please, be safe. A lot of these projects could result in a fugly scar/death, so don’t be foolish. Definately don’t try this at home (of course).