1.Hack your Roomba (or Roombas) into a Christmas caroling machine! Perfect for giving your house some robotic cheer.
2. Hack your Christmas lights to pulse in time with the music! Very cool way of spicing up your Christmas tree.
3. Hack store bought cookies to produce a result that is more delicious and homemade seeming! Looks yummy!
4. Get a fruitcake for Christmas Here are some alternative uses for it.
5. HereÃ¯¿½s a Santa Claus hack that is actually kind of scary.
6. HereÃ¯¿½s the classic Christmas light house hack created by a professional
lighting tech. HereÃ¯¿½s another cool one!
7. Over at the Candy Warehouse you can get a peppermint shot glass, good for tossing a few back with Old Saint Nick when youÃ¯¿½re feeling like downing some holiday cheer.
8. Those church signs you see while driving not interesting enough Make your own to email around some holiday messages.
9. HereÃ¯¿½s a way more interesting nutcracker for those who arenÃ¯¿½t big fans of the classic version. Might be kind of difficult to get this one out of the attic each year, however.
10. And the last holiday hack for Christmastime isÃ¯¿½ the 120psi snowball launcher! Looks like something that could do some serious damage.