So, your light bulb burns out. Throw it away, right Wrong! Learn to gut the light bulb innards, clean out the white residue and use them for one of these eight fantastic DIY projects.
- Well, first thing you’re going to need to learn is how to clean it out. This tutorial does a fine job of guiding you step by step through the process.
- Ironically, this guy made his dead light bulb into an old school oil lamp. He also posted another article on an alternative way to complete the project.
- Need a stupendous photography project Do you also happen to be a raving pyromaniac off your medication Carefully break away the glass, leaving the filaments in tact. Set your camera shutter speed to uber fast mode, and take some wicked flame and smoke pictures.
- Next up, we have a guy who filled the inside of the bulb with wax, shoved a laser inside and called it a night light.
- Why would you want to create a concrete lightbulb…A door handle maybe A coat rack Fill a bulb with concrete, let it harden, then break the glass and you have your own concrete bulb.
- Aquarium Not a bad idea. You could put those little beta fish in one I suppose. Learn to build your own.
- Last but not least, we have the light bulb vase. Definitely a unique way to display flowers…If only it could stand up on its own
To be notified of more excellent posts like this one, be sure to subscribe to HacknMod.